This Old Greyhound Terminal building was originally built as a terminal for bus lines in Washington, D.C and designed by American architect William S. Arrasmith. Greyhound cleverly adopted the beautiful Art Deco design, streamlining shapes of the 1930s to suggest speed, style, and forward-thinking and construction of the building was completed in 1940, where it remained a bus terminal until it was sold in 1985. A spirited and successful campaign was mounted to save the Greyhound Terminal, and developers were persuaded to keep the building as an entrance to an office block behind it. Each sculpture is individually handmade in Sussex, England, at the Chisel & Mouse workshop. These decorative objects make ideal gifts and breathe new life into any ordinary desk, shelf, or wall.
Window sills and frames are made of engraved brass